• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hi, I need a question answered

marvgarr

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope your Thanksgiving went well. I am building a truck (68 Chevy C10) with a 6.5T in it. My question is would you all like to see it and have me posting about it? I have it on another diesel site and a member from here had said it might get more attention here. Thanks.

Sure would like to see it! I had a hot rod '69 C10 stepside with a small block in it for many years. We have a section called Project Central for just that very thing.

Welcome to The Truck Stop!

Missing the "this thread is worthless without pics!" smiley about now. We would love to see it!

Well looks like I will. Tanman knows there are a lot of pictures. It will take a while but I will start it in the project central section will see you all there.

Hi everyone hope your Thanksgiving went well. I am building a truck (68 Chevy C10) with a 6.5T in it. My question is would you all like to see it and have me posting about it? I have it on another diesel site and a member from here had said it might get more attention here. Thanks.
Silly guy, of course we would like to see it.

I would love to see some pics! I have hot rod 69 c10- love the old 67-72 trucks! I have thought more than once about shoving a 6.2/6.5 under the hood- have only seen pics of two others with the turbo and only heard of a couple with a NA motor.

Back