• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hi Everyone

Diesel Dragon

Dually POWER Club
Reaction score
Been gone for a little while from the other site and now everyone is over here.

I guess I missed some politics over there, but that's ok

Glad to see some familiar names over here, hope to add to the site any way I can. :thumbsup:

And yes 453, Chevy's are still better and faster than GMC's ):h

Diesel Dragon

Winter kicked my ass right back down south, where its warm in the winter...In fact, let me go turn the a/c down a notch...):h

I'll trade shoveling feet of snow, damn near daily, to vacuuming sand from my floor boards from the beaches any day...

Winter kicked my ass right back down south, where its warm in the winter...In fact, let me go turn the a/c down a notch...):h

Funny guy.......

I'll trade shoveling feet of snow, damn near daily, to vacuuming sand from my floor boards from the beaches any day... I would take that trade too

What happened to the GMC ?

What happened to the GMC ?

I got offered a deal at the dealership that I just couldnt pass up. Traded in at 60k miles, 4 steering shafts, 4 glow plug control modules, other than that, it was a good truck. They gave me $28,500 for it and I only owed like 13 and some change. LBZ's are king my friend. Totally different truck. I missed that thing for all of 4 minutes, until I got the seat where I wanted it and the mirrors adjusted...):h

I got offered a deal at the dealership that I just couldnt pass up. Traded in at 60k miles, 4 steering shafts, 4 glow plug control modules, other than that, it was a good truck. They gave me $28,500 for it and I only owed like 13 and some change. LBZ's are king my friend. Totally different truck. I missed that thing for all of 4 minutes, until I got the seat where I wanted it and the mirrors adjusted...):h

Well you did a good trade then...welcome to the bow tie side...about time you came to your senses.... ):h

DD

Been gone for a little while from the other site and now everyone is over here.

I guess I missed some politics over there, but that's ok

Glad to see some familiar names over here, hope to add to the site any way I can. :thumbsup:

And yes 453, Chevy's are still better and faster than GMC's ):h

Diesel Dragon

Welcome to the site :)

Back