• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hi everyone!!

haulin rv

Recruit
Reaction score
Hi!!! Stopped by the "other" site and RI Chevy Silveradoman had sent me PM about this. Looks great, I can always use another place to hang out!!

Hi!!! Stopped by the "other" site and RI Chevy Silveradoman had sent me PM about this. Looks great, I can always use another place to hang out!!

Good to see you Carl. How many miles on the Dodge now and what has the mileage been like. Fuel costs should be killing you this year.:frown5:

haha, RI chevy silveradoman is really doing his job!!

Lol, i want to try and pass PMS out, but im afraid ill get deleted! :O

Good to see you Carl. How many miles on the Dodge now and what has the mileage been like. Fuel costs should be killing you this year.:frown5:

Just turned 70,000 this week. Fuel has always been an issue, they just have to keep the fuel surcharge in line. Its the crazy big jumps that get me, it jumped 16 cents over night in Indiana this week.

Thanks to everyone else for the hello's, nice to see so many names from the DP. Its also nice to see a Cummins up top too:lol:.

Exactly. I've been posting, Diesel Towing Resource, over at the other site. I wonder how long before I get a time out? :rolleyes:

Rob
well considering most of the Mods are here and the admins don't care enough to spend time on the site...probably nothing will come of it...

Back