• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

HHR SS- Are you serious?

saratoga

Unpaid Help
Reaction score
There was one in front of me this morning with some dude driving like he had stolen it. Weaving in and out of traffic, tailgating, doing probably 70 in a 45, stopping at every light with all the people he just cut off... the typical douchebag.

We're getting on the elevated expressway, he now gets caught behind some slow pokes and I got ahead of him because the other lane was moving pretty good. He's now 2" from my bumper so I do what anyone would... let off the go pedal to show that I have no intention of playing with him, click it into T/H and nail it from about 40. That thing went backwards. ):h

What's funny is the second I pulled away, I could see the front end of his car lift up so I know he had done the same thing. I let off at 70... mr speed comes flying by with it wound up to about 7 grand.

They are actually a pretty quick little car. GM upgrade puts them at about 290HP and they run 13s passes. Stock they run 14.8 officially IIRC and some guys on the HHR forum has gotten in the 12s. I was looking at buying one but I just didn't fit in it.

Back