• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Here Are A Few High Speed Fly By's

Whoever had the RADAR gun needs a 40 hour block of instruction on how RADAR works...):h

A buddy of mine was out there running his F1000 built by D&D Racing and was on his way to running apx. 130mph until he shredded a belt.

They sure do line up close to race. Little to close for me. D&D makes some great sled motors. They can make a sled fly on ice or grass. Great vids Steve.

You should have seen the Sled Drags. They lined up pretty much having 5'-7' between them.

With D&D being home based here in Watertown I am surprised that not to many people own Arctic Cats.

It actually wasn't bad at all. The week before a different guy blew his belt and when it blew it hit the guys foot breaking a toe.

I shredded one on dad's Mach Z last year running about 90 on the way to 120ish. I first thought it was the chaincase coming apart until I looked at my left leg and saw that it was covered with fuzz. Here's a pic of my pulling it out!
DSC00039.jpg

Back