• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

help with a 04 chevy impala

allready peplaced the bcm and no tec 2 but we do have a modis and a vantage never seem to get the same codes twice

has the security light been coming off/on lately? When the key starts wearing out the ignition starts thinking the car is getting stolen. Usually though you start seeing the security light randomly come on/off for awhile before the car wont start.

I've found www.naioa.com has a decent amount of info on it. It's helped me a couple times with my '00 impala.

turns out i was a pinched wire between the ignition and the ecm,when it made connection it was not full value the rest of the time the vehicle thaught it was stolen

4 days shop time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the owner had a new turn signall switch installed about 3 days b/4 we got it but neglected to mention that till we found it pinched in the collum after a new switch was installed a new pcm and countless hrs looking for the problem we really ate it on this one but it was a good education

Oh... well then I retract what I said. Thought you found all that and did it yourself.

Back