• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Help, thinking of moving, need some info

Ridge_Runner_Diesel

The Still Master
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I am seriously thinking of moving in the next year, I have had it with the Blue Northeast.

I am looking at a moving to a solid Red State, a warm state, Texas is on the short list.

Help a Yankee out and tell me where I should be looking and where I shouldn't.

Thanks,

Tony

texas. i am with you tony. i am working on my wife every day. it took her a couple years to warm to fire arms, so i figure this will take some time also. the established business and her grandparents are not helping matters:)

Louisiana if you want to meet some interesting people. Gun laws here are pretty nice too Stacks...
The economy here is pretty much kickin as usual too. Next would be Texas Beautiful there.

if I didn't already have an established business in Louisiana I'd seriously be considering moving to Texas...

I think Florida is paradise on earth...

Texas was always high on my list though.

Texas is great! I would go were the job takes you. It also depends on what type of scenery you like to the location you want to live in.

Wish you luck!

Missouri's not bad (Except the stupid personal property tax). Good gun laws (can own Class III weapons and MO CCW recognized in like 33 states). No emissions for diesels. Gateway Internationl raceway is just over the MS River from St Louis. Don't get tons of snow (two or three "storms" a season, snow usually dissapears fairly quickly).

If I were to move to Tx...I think it would be the Grapevine area and on out towards Texas Motor Speedway...lots of high end homes if you're looking for that big$$ tile work...

Back