• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

hello

tumuch

Reaction score
I was just told about this forum by Dennis, just got my 95 running after 3yrs, new install of att, koso tune, dsg cooler and lines, feed the beast, found a engine with a story of full rebuild with 5000km but was leaking coolant into one cylinder, that one was washed pretty good, the rest had real good cross hatching still..i was postin on diesel place, the mention of att seemed to make the need to edit my posts so here i am.. So far im impressed... Its alive and not leaking oil... From P. G. B. C. Canada and love my old truck.. Good thing I fought the urge to sell it for scrap.. Had to learn to do it myself as I was told a retarded estimate. About equall to a new duramaxx..

Welcome, tumuch! How is life in Prince George this year?

Sorry you got your posts edited over there... I didn't think they were still doing that. Won't happen here, so long as you keep it clean. Dig in, fill out your signature, pull up a stump by the fire, and get to know the guys... This place is the best 6.5 site on the web.

Jim

Thanks for the welcome's guys. Life in p.g. Is cold right now, feels pretty good with my old truck running and holding its oil in it though, heres a shot of it.

Not burgandy its black with a full load w/177,000km, thanks for the compliments on the old girl, i bought another 1ton after it died and totoaled it 4 days later i think it was lucky after all for it dieing as it still looks good. The other one was a crumpled mess after the 4 days..

Welcome to The Truck Stop. Nice truck and good luck on the cold weather. Seems like some of us have been hit hard this year with extreme cold.

Back