• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hello

94383Z71

Reaction score
I took some time off from building my Dmax, started back up again, took a few pics to update my thread on DP. When I went to update the thread I found it had been closed.
Took a look around in the "Forum Operations" thread to see if I could determine what rules I had violated, that got my thread closed. Needless to say after a short amount of reading, I wasn't sure I wanted to spend much more time over there.
I found the link to this site, so here I am.

If you look at my user name, you'll see that I an older truck that I have done a fair amount of work to. Alot of that work was shared / researched, on another truck web site. That site has a section dedicated to body and paint work, so alot of the updates I had done about the Dmax build, were on that site.

I'm not sure it's cool to post a link, so I'll leave it at that. My truck is not some tricked out show truck or anything, just a salvage Dmax/Ally that I bought to rebuild into a daily driver / tow rig (snowmobile trailer).

Long post, sorry bout that, but glad I found you guys. Thanks for letting me in.

good to have you on board, sorry about your closed post, it could have been just because of the time frame involved

Welcome.:smilewinkgrin:
I think you will find alot of us that got fed up with the crap over "there"!:incazzato:

Welcome Z71!
So far this site rocks! I like it alot better than the other place!

Welcome/Enjoy

Glad ya found it Read,search,talk and learn from the Guys on the Best I think Web Site For Truck Enthuseist's(?) on this planet :cheers2:

Back