• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Heater

Ferraz76

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm having Trouble figuring out what could be the problem? How do I replace the blower motor resistor? I got 1 2 3 4 5 all good speed wise. I can hear the blower motor is on but when I put my hand up to the vent on low medium and high. I can't feel. No heat coming through the vent just barely any heat is coming through the vent on high. It feels like it's on low, but actually on high what could be the cause of? Hardly any heat coming through the vent?

Welcome to The Truck Stop, Ferraz76. I am sure one of these guys that knows alot about heaters will chime in, but they might need a little more info. What year and model is your truck or vehicle?

Welcome. Yes, what rig we are dealing with can make a difference.
If you hear the fan motor speed up as it should through the different speeds, but not the airflow- the blend door could be stuck, or the blend door motor bad. Depending on what rig you have there are sometimes directional flow doors that change from defrost to vent to floor, etc that can be stuck or have bad motor. If old enough rig that it’s cable activation you could have bad cables or the cable connection popped off.

Let us know exactly what ya got and we’ll figure it out.

Welcome to The Truck Stop, Ferraz76. I am sure one of these guys that knows alot about heaters will chime in, but they might need a little more info. What year and model is your truck or vehicle?
2012 international prostar

Back