• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

HD Recovery...

xxRes1cuexx

Recruit
Reaction score
I am lookin forward to seeing this forum fill out. I do not off road, but simplyu designate my truck to rescuing those in the area that do, whether it be trailering, or tugging. I am also looking forward to comparing my tactics, which are budgeted to those of the more sufficient ways. Its not often that we get to use our trucks, in places that Jeeps are meant for. I get alot of , "that thing is gonna get buried", but brains and brawn, and it makes for good fun, and a dumbfounded look on there faces.

Thanks, Josh

lookin forward

I am lookin forward to seeing this forum fill out. I do not off road, but simplyu designate my truck to rescuing those in the area that do, whether it be trailering, or tugging. I am also looking forward to comparing my tactics, which are budgeted to those of the more sufficient ways. Its not often that we get to use our trucks, in places that Jeeps are meant for. I get alot of , "that thing is gonna get buried", but brains and brawn, and it makes for good fun, and a dumbfounded look on there faces.

Thanks, Josh

I am looking forward to seeing this forum fill out as well....I know what you mean when you hear people say that thing 'will get buried'. Those people have no idea....and yes they do get dumbfounded...

well, since you seem to be the master of recovery, no pun intended, how about a RECOVERY strap placement thread? i see alot of confusion on that topic. . .

well, since you seem to be the master of recovery, no pun intended, how about a RECOVERY strap placement thread? i see alot of confusion on that topic. . .

that would be a good idea....you should start one...so long as you aren't the one confused about the placement..just kiddin...I was wanting to wait till tomorrow to start posts like that but since you asked I will

Back