• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Have to keep changing email

MrMarty51

Reaction score
Is it just Me ?
I am receiving emails from the truck stop just fine, the forum keeps locking me out, saying multiple attempts to send me emails has failed.
I switch between my two email addresses, I get the confirmation just fine, change addy and pw and then reply to threads then, next thing, I’m locked out again.
PLEASE FIX THIS.

Could it be the email carrier your using? I have problems from other sites using outlook dot com but don’t seem to have any issues with gmail

I keep switching betweem my joker2 email and my mrmarty51 email, only bad thing is, I’m not always near the computer to pick up the confirmation.
I do have a google email too, guess I could use that. Google wanted to install a g mail app on my iphone. I have a distrust for any and all of these services, iphone and android equally, I phone less than android, google turns any and all info over to the government and that sticks a sword in my craw.

A family member re-gifted one of the jungle's hockey puck voice assistant thingys to me. No way I would re-gift that thing further and it got tossed in the recycle bin.
I dont even use that cyrie thing on My iphone. Or whatever it is called. My son does and thats okay for Him, it seems like a wonderful device. But it just is not for Me.
His GF told Me, one day they were Driving down the road, He said Cyrie read the todays prayer. She said that cyrie read the prayer to them. She was very happy, not that Cyrie read the prayer but that He actually had it read. I have a list that I text Thankfuls Todays Prayer to. I also post it on MeWe, Gab, Browsley, hdherd and gmsquare body. Helping Thankful spread the word.
Oh yeah, AI (artificial intelligence ) will be taking over everything. I believe it was Bill Hates, ooops, Gates, that developed a couple of AI computers, they started talking to each other in codes that there was no interpretation for. They pulled the plugs on those two and never again fired them up. Someday, someone will, then watch out.

Back