• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

H2 wheel center caps?

whatnot

Reaction score
I just put a set of Hummer wheels on my truck. The PYO caps don't seem to grab good enough on the lug nuts. Do I need to cut those little feet off so they go in farther?
I am not sure I like the chrome caps on the aluminum colored wheels. Will it look better if I spray paint the caps with silver paint?

I just put a set of Hummer wheels on my truck. The PYO caps don't seem to grab good enough on the lug nuts. Do I need to cut those little feet off so they go in farther?
I am not sure I like the chrome caps on the aluminum colored wheels. Will it look better if I spray paint the caps with silver paint?

The Factory caps look better than the hummer cap IMO...

I pulled out the black pins on the little feet and cut them off flush with the back of the caps then cut the ends off the pins and put them back in. They seem to tighten on fine now,

I noticed they were slightly stripped when i put them on. Glad you figured it out.

BTW hummer caps wont fit in the rear.

Back