• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Guys with cognito leveling kit step inside.

Will

Boobies make me happy
Reaction score
What is the measurement from the floor to the top of the cab? I'd like to make sure I have plenty of room between the top of the garage and the cab. Thanks.

Thats an impossible question to answer. None of these trucks are the same. Are we talking about stock keys, after market keys, maxed out bars, 265's, or 285's?

well i may have added a inch or 2 just to be safe.I took the same chance when i installed mine.Im about 2 inches from hitting the carport roof.But yea they are all diff

Well let me add then what I am wanting to do. 1.5" rear block, reindex keys and I'll still be running the same 285s that I have now. Lowest point on my garage door is 83". This is the stance I am going for. He's a member over on DP. I need to PM him to get his measurements.

DSC05670.jpg

This was from when I first put the kit on.

Attachments

• HPIM0751.jpg
    HPIM0751.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 9
  • HPIM0752.jpg
    HPIM0752.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 9
  • HPIM0753.jpg
    HPIM0753.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 8
What is the measurement from the floor to the top of the cab? I'd like to make sure I have plenty of room between the top of the garage and the cab. Thanks.

Lets make this easy, whats the clearance you need to fit into?

Copter's roof with a Cognito 4" and 33" is @ 83" so a leveling kit would not be higher than that.

I have 2 inch blocks in the rear of mine and I run 285's also w/ the Cognito Leveling Kit and it sits at 80 inches. So you will be fine with the leveling kit and 1 1/2 inch block

Attachments

• i63170.jpg
    i63170.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 12
Back