• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Guess the miles on the new 95!

GM Guy

Manual Trans. 2WD Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all,

Wanted to play a game of "Guess the miles" hopefully a little fun for anyone with cabin fever. :)

This is a freshly acquired (Dec 19th) 1995 GMC K2500HD 6.5L 5spd 4wd, 4.10 gears. Bought it off a farm sale.

Truck was sold new @ Akron, CO, owner lived in the same town.

If I have spilled the beans in any other post, please don't spoil the fun for those who don't know yet. :)

I will post some pics, then add one that gives a clue, and then do a final odometer reveal.

Good luck!

Looks like a nice stock straight truck. I would guess lower if not for your love of these trucks.

183,215 miles ?

I'd say it was really low so how about 95,000.....but it could be deceptive and be really high like 350,000

I was going to guess about 85k miles, but figured it was likely high. Not that high though. Looks to be in good shape.

I'm going to guess 35,000.

Also, you've now bought 2 4x4's! You going soft on us?!

See response to btfarm below. :)

Well that falls into the category of clean hull, needs repower. Price it accordingly. P400 on the way?
engine has no blowby, I am thinking A-team and hit the dusty trail, plan for at least 100K miles or better.

I guess miles are just a number if you replace parts. For sure its seasoned and not a lemon. Hope it treats you well.

One day you are going to have to seek a 6.x counseling group. :nailbiting: But until then stick around.
Isnt this the counseling group? lol

Fella like you could start to grow a certain kind of fondness for those new fangled 4 wheel drive trucks so use caution...;-)

every 3-3500 miles, I get a very dirty reminder why 2wds are better for my needs, so the fondness stops at the 6.5L 5spd. :)

Probably is a fair price for one that was so well cared for. The guy certainly deserves recognition for the effort.

Back