• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Greetings from central MS!

CptTrog

200K and counting!
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I'm EXTREMELY proud to have found this forum. I've been yanking out what hair I have left trying to find info to work on my two trucks and it looks like I've finally hit the motherload! Lots of experts (and -ahem- expert wannabees) here! Great advice from one and all!
Looking forward to sharing info on keeping my two rigs on the road.

It's a great site and I'm grateful to those of you responsible for getting and keeping her up and going!!:thumbsup: Since I'm the webmaster for the Patriot Guard Riders of Mississippi site (www.pgrofms.org), I'm well aware of the work and sacrifice it takes to keep a beast this size running like a well lubed DuraMax!

Thank you!

CptTrog welcome to The Truck Stop. We have the best 6.5 experts on the web. They will have you running perfect in no time at all....

Hello, everyone! I'm EXTREMELY proud to have found this forum. I've been yanking out what hair I have left trying to find info to work on my two trucks and it looks like I've finally hit the motherload! Lots of experts (and -ahem- expert wannabees) here! Great advice from one and all!
Looking forward to sharing info on keeping my two rigs on the road.

It's a great site and I'm grateful to those of you responsible for getting and keeping her up and going!!:thumbsup: Since I'm the webmaster for the Patriot Guard Riders of Mississippi site (www.pgrofms.org), I'm well aware of the work and sacrifice it takes to keep a beast this size running like a well lubed DuraMax!

Thank you!

Welcome to the site CptTrog. Check out this link and sign in. It's just for us Vets.
http://www.thetruckstop.us/forum/showthread.php?t=988

Welcome to the site, CptTrog! This here is the best 6.5 place around - because we have the best 6.5 member base!

Pull up a stump, grab a coffee, and explore for a while... there are some fine people here having some free, open discussions. Nice of you to join in!

Jim

Welcome to the family diesel web site. There are three Richland, Ms. locations, which one are you in?

The one just south of Jackson on Hwy 49. Was once known as Plain, MS! And I know EXACTLY where you're from, Dura-Ration. Can you say Pogey Plant and Pulp Wood Mill!?! We'll have to say howdy the next PGR mission brings us to the coast.

Thanks for the welcome, folks. MUCH appreciated!

The one just south of Jackson on Hwy 49. Was once known as Plain, MS! And I know EXACTLY where you're from, Dura-Ration. Can you say Pogey Plant and Pulp Wood Mill!?! We'll have to say howdy the next PGR mission brings us to the coast.

Thanks for the welcome, folks. MUCH appreciated!
Your right. Pulp wood plant closed years ago through. But the stinky pogey plant is in full operation. PM me when you come down and I'll gave you my cell number to meet. What's PGR? Pilgram ?

Your right. Pulp wood plant closed years ago through. But the stinky pogey plant is in full operation. PM me when you come down and I'll gave you my cell number to meet. What's PGR? Pilgram ?

I'll do that, my friend! I look forward to meeting you.

PGR is Patriot Guard Riders (www.patriotguard.org) We ride in Honor and Respect for our Armed Services men and women of today and yesterday, as well as for any fallen Law Enforcement or Firefighters. "Standing for those who stood for US."

Back