• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Grasshopper/ fruit trees

Ohh,,, that did not go well. She was busy eating pork rinds and the idiot in me though- perfect timing! “Hey Honey, I am sending a link to a place we could eat at in Vegas that the cool dude in the Appalachian Mountains showed me...”

Btw, you are in the dog house w/ me.

Bacon, ham, pork chops- all the good stuff. I told my wife all the rest is supposed to be for the dog- pig ears, pig skin, etc.
With all the bacon flavored stuff, how come they don’t make bacon flavored pork rinds?

Bacon, ham, pork chops- all the good stuff. I told my wife all the rest is supposed to be for the dog- pig ears, pig skin, etc.
With all the bacon flavored stuff, how come they don’t make bacon flavored pork rinds?

Here you go Will, the flavors available at my local grocery store, sorry no bacon flavors, but a decent variety of flavors.

And today I went to the grocery store and got a bag of Sweet Mesquite and Mild BBQ. That flavor seemed new, I had just been buying the Bar-B-Q flavored ones. You know you would think those pork rhinds are the most unhealthy food out there, but they are actually healthier than many other foods.

Attachments

• Pork Rhinds.jpg
    Pork Rhinds.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Pork Rhinds 2.jpg
    Pork Rhinds 2.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Pork Rhinds 3.jpg
    Pork Rhinds 3.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 3
Back