• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Grand Rock HDT-4A exhaust diverter valve...Junk!

GMCYA

Resident Coonass
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ordered a Grand Rock 4" diverter valve for the ability to switch from my stacks to under bed exhaust on long trips. Sounded like a great product until I opened the box and saw what looked like to be a mangled mess built by someone with piss poor fabrication skills and no understanding of exhaust flow whatsoever. The butterflies are not round and have a 1/4" gap when supposedly closed. I returned the unit and they want to charge me a 15% restocking fee for this scrap iron. To top it all off, the woman I spoke to was unprofessional and down right rude. I will never purchase or recommend their products again. Looks like I will be in the shop this weekend building my own.
valve1.jpg
valve4.jpg
vlave3.jpg

Attachments

• valve2.jpg
    valve2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1
Where the heck have you been?

How's married(?) life treating you?

keep in touch...we'll be planning a fall event soon(if the signifigant other will let you come):hihi:

Hey guy's. Been busy as heck. Just starting to get some free time again. I wanted to post this to keep someone else from having to go through the BS of sending this scrapmetal back. I'll try to check in more often. I have some pics to post of a new challenger...yep..a Dodge:WTF:..Nick talked me into it. We definitely need to do a GTG.

Back