• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

GP removal tool $75

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
See http://www.thetruckstop.us/forum/showthread.php?t=21281
For pictures and more detail.

I am very happy to release another new product. It is a glow plug (GP) removal tool.
I had some swollen tiped Glow plugs and could not find a tool to remove them, so finally had to remove the heads.
With this tool you can remove a swollen tiped GP very easy (the hard part is just getting to the GP)
I made it so you can get wrenches on it, but I found you can get them out by thightening the tool little by little by hand (great for the tight areas)
Made from 100% stainless steel. I only made up 20 of these and am offering them here first even before my own web site.

This will be one of those tools you must have for that job. I tried everything else I could without success. Then made this tool and it worked perfectly.
Lifetime warranty.
As long as you still have the hex part of your GP intact it will work. I have seen some post of others that were completely corroded away. This tool will not help in that case.

Selling at $75
Have a good weekend!

Back