• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Got to have a Dually Club.....LOL

Gruber

Tin Can Rider
Reaction score
Hey! Let's start a "Dually Club":D Take a number and put it in your sig

Gruber #1(I always wanted to be number one in something):rockon:
Updated List! If you want to join follow the instructions. If you can't figure it out pm and I'll add you to the list...............Cal

#1 Gruber
#2 808Duramax
#3 high desert
#4 SaguroKid
#5 Jim87Vette
#6 DunesRunner08..........Honorary
#7 RockYMtn.................Honorary
#8 MGlickLBZ.................Honorary
#9 whooboy
#10 otis........................Honorary
#11 GasUout
#12 Gunner0812
#13 Heartbeat Hauler

Hey Guys! All you have to do is:

1 highlight the list
2 right click and menu appears
3 scroll up to "copy"
3 left click copy
4 left click post reply
5 right click menu appears
6 scroll up to "paste"
7 left click paste

Presto the list appears. Grab the next number and type it in in along with your handle:D

Sweeeeeeeet! Should we have some secret handshake or something?:D Awesome we got the first club going! Comon' fellas join the party!:peace:

can I just bolt on an adapter and be in? just kidding...our next project truck is going to be a chubby or gimmy dually NBS lifted on 24" 10lugs and 37" or 40" tires..depending on the lift.

in?can I just bolt on an adapter and be in just kidding...our next project truck is going to be a chubby or gimmy dually NBS lifted on 24" 10lugs and 37" or 40" tires..depending on the lift.

How about: Honary Dually Club Member #6 WTF'er:beer: Same for anybody else that wants in without a dually! There ain't no rules!

Don't let that make a "piker" out of you. Dunes is in you can be Honorary Dually Club Member #7:beer:

Hey where's your signature homo? copy and paste it from the DP.........LOL

I don't have a dually either. I only have 4 tires and with the price of fuel anymore I have a two tire pedal powered mode of transportation. You have any honorary memberships left?;)

whooboy you gotta take #9...we got the non dually number 2 and huffy power that took 7 and 8

Crap! We need to get this together

#1 Gruber
#2 808Duramax
#3 high desert
#4 SaguroKid
#5 Jim87Vette
#6 DunesRunner08..........Honorary
#7 RockYMtn.................Honorary
#8 MGlickLBZ
#9 whooboy
#10 otis........................Honorary
#11 GasUout

Anybody else wants to join just copy this and paste into your post and add your name and #

I don't have a dually either. I only have 4 tires and with the price of fuel anymore I have a two tire pedal powered mode of transportation. You have any honorary memberships left?;)

MGlickLBZ is huffy power...just in case you want to have the names correct on your list.

Oh yeah and we need Johnny in on this one....whats a dually club 1) without the top dawg Kodiak and 2) without the SoCal BlackSmoke kings........ lol Speak of the devil...where has GasUOut been anyway?

MGlickLBZ is huffy power...just in case you want to have the names correct on your list.

Oh yeah and we need Johnny in on this one....whats a dually club 1) without the top dawg Kodiak and 2) without the SoCal BlackSmoke kings........ lol Speak of the devil...where has GasUOut been anyway?

Dammit Jim! Now you tell me!........I'll fixit;)

Back