• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Got the Delphi N/A's reset today

Pruittx2

Been around a bit
Reaction score
Well I went down to my local Injectory shop, He's a cool older~ish fella that really knew his chit. He was suprised I had a set of the Delphi N/A injectors, for $115. He does Tons of stuff for the Mi Nat Guard, and seen the label and new Exactly what I had. We checked them first, to find anywhere from 130Bar,,,, to 145Bar., Total of 45 mins, we did all 8 and he let me back in the shop, for a how too. Sorry I didn't take my camera. Now I have them all set to 2200Psi with in 20-30Psi, of each other

For you rebuilders, he said when I ask about the springs settling in after a few heats cycles, He seemed to thing about 40-80 psi could be expected. But if your rebuilding a set of them,, to flip the spring upside down for the rebuild. As that end of the spring he say's " Don't get used like the other side."

With an install kit, and resetting the pop's,, I left $32.50 and $48.00 lighter.

New Delphi's 2200Psi,,, Ready for the install, total of $195.50

With an install kit, and resetting the pop's,, I left $32.50 and $48.00 lighter.

New Delphi's 2200Psi,,, Ready for the install, total of $195.50 [/FONT][/QUOTE]

PRICELESS!

Good job, Pruitt!

Sounds like you got a GREAT deal and made a knowledgeable friend at the same time ... Nice!

It's amazing how sloppy the factories let these, and other brands also,go. After seeing it first hand i'd never just put a set of injectors in. They all will be tested and adjusted. From what I've heard bosch is just as sloppy.

Should run real strong, and smoother on the highway.

People that purchase new stock ones are likely to get them like this. Although, if you purchase rebuilt or "marine" or "high output" its likely that the rebuilders are better than the factory and most people get a matched set from vendors that sell rebuilds. At least I would hope so. Or they are just more precise with the setting of the pressures.

It's amazing how sloppy the factories let these, and other brands also,go. After seeing it first hand i'd never just put a set of injectors in. They all will be tested and adjusted. From what I've heard bosch is just as sloppy.
I been saying that off and on for a while allready on these injector ? treads,i'm glad you are now convinced too.I dont feel so alone no more:smile5:

Back