• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Got my Lift in..

Acesneights1

Reaction score
Boing!!!!:D
It looks and drives bad a$$. I gotta say didn't pickup as much top speed as I had hoped but what I did notice immediatly is the truck has much much more power. This is going to seem stupid but I think being so over geared with tiny tires it was running too high an RPM and past it's torque curve if that makes any sense. It feels and drives like a different truck. I probably only picked up 10 MPH top speed but it just feels so much more powerful and in it's sweet spot.:D

Attachments

• DSCF0010.jpg
    DSCF0010.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF0011.jpg
    DSCF0011.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 10
Looking great Kenny ! ! ! ! !

Trying to decide now If I want to get the 6 inch lift or the incher.

Thinking the 6 with 33/12.5X15 rubber

4 is just not quite enough me thinks.

Best

Missy

Random

Probably right.

I can buy the tires after the lift is installed. Dont want to be unhappy with the lift after I get it installed is the deal.

Anything can be broken, just a matter of time and it will happen if ya put enough stress on it.

Missy

Took the liberty of tweeking Kenny's pix so we can see what his cool ride looks like.

Missy

Attachments

• CUCV.JPG
    CUCV.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 1
  • cucv2.JPG
    cucv2.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 74
Looks good Kenny, bet you can't break it:D

Leo

I wouldn't challenge him. He'll find a way to break it i'm sure ):h

Kenny those tires look great on there. Those are the ones from the stafford swap right?

I'm guessing you found a wheel that wasn't cracked?

Yeah, got lucky. Guy over in ellington had a whole set. I bought one but I may buy the rest when funds permit..
You have no idea what I can DO to a vehichle as far as abuse...:devil:
I used tow of the tires I got and found two better ones on CL. Sucks that they don't make them anymore. They really are great tires.

Back