• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Got my Buckstop front bumper installed (pics)

twinbubba

Reaction score
I have nothing but good things to say about Buckstop Truckware. A little more than 4 weeks from order to delivery. Every thing fit like a glove.
I love the way it looks and this is one heavy-duty bumper.
The extra weight did lower the front by 5/8" and I never did like the front-down rake on the truck, I need more ground clearance when driving on my hunting lease, so I believe a leveling kit is in my near future.
Here are a few pictures.

Thanks Jeff. It took me nearly a year to get it. I think it looks good and man is it heavy duty. This is what a bumper on a heavy duty truck should be, not that plastic POS GM puts on them.

TB

looks great man good choice. ive been lookin into these for a long time myself but have been scared off by the price lol

what are the horizontal small holes for on the front of the bumper? dont they make fog lights that shape?

did you take any pictures of the bumper installed on the truck before bolting the brushguard on?

looks great man good choice. ive been lookin into these for a long time myself but have been scared off by the price lol

what are the horizontal small holes for on the front of the bumper? dont they make fog lights that shape?

did you take any pictures of the bumper installed on the truck before bolting the brushguard on?

Jack, the horizontal holes are just air intakes I believe.
I didn't take any pictures of the bumper installed without the brushguard because we used the brushguard (with protective wrapping still on) to lift the entire bumper into place. We tied a piece of tow strap to the top bar of the grill guard and lifted it with an engine hoist. With the strap on the top bar the bumper was almost perfectly balanced front to rear. The install was much easier that I had anticipated.
I am glad I bought it when I did, Buckstop went up $150 after I ordered mine.
I am ordering a rear bumper from them soon.

TB

Back