• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Got a spare crew cab laying around?

NAR

I has a tractor
Reaction score
We could use one for dad's pickup now... I think if we could find a good cab it would be cheaper than repairing this one, but cabs are hard to find.

Attachments

• 0627101302.jpg
    0627101302.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 0627101302a.jpg
    0627101302a.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 3
Ouch...
Let me guess, ran over it with a bucket.. Or swung the trackhoe around to fast!?!?

Back years ago the town ran a new power line through our place, put a damn pole right in front of our one pasture gate. Actually several right on our one road too, jackasses. Anyway this one has 4 support wires, 2 of which always break as it sways in the wind every winter. Dad was chasing cows through the gate and some ran around him and he went to back up and must have cut the wheel just a little bit. Broke the wire he hit and the opposite one. Everyone keeps asking how fast he was going but he only backed up maybe 12 feet.

I would really rather find a cab than have his repaired, just seems like it should be simpler and cheaper. Hard to find a good cab though.

you might have to do a rear cab clip on that Nar, just a little measuring and welding and if done correctly you would never know. There is a lot of work involved either way but I think it would be cheaper to just stick a rear clip on it.

It needs both rear posts and the bottom piece under the window and the roof. The middle post even on the passenger side is fine. And need the window and door too. Estimate was 12 thousand.

I was reading somewhere about a flood damaged Dmax for sale. That would give you the Cab you needed....I will see if I can find where at.

No just catching the support cable did that. It was a big cable, the pole is one of the really big ones. Pole was fine.

Gone already. I found quite a few on that carparts site but there's no pictures and very short descriptions. I think he'll probably just have that cab fixed since at least he knows what else has happened to it.

Back