• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Got A New Boat :)

Mad Maxx

See, what had happened was...
Reaction score
It's about time I got a Boat. I've been riding 'Ski's for the past 5 years and absolutely love them, but thought it was time to "graduate" and get a Boat. I'm prob. gonna get another next summer, I already miss mine, but there are just too many good ones on the market now, and I wanna see what the '09 Models will offer.

I got a new '07 Sea Doo Speedster 150. It's only 15 feet long, BUT... it's got 215 Supercharged & Intercooled Horsepower :cheers2: ...and is just as much of a "Magnet" as a 'Ski is, if ya know what I mean ;)

Here's a pic of the new Boat and my old 'Ski that I sold the morning I picked up the Boat.

IMG00337.jpg

l_a3b29c8976f3fc123b43ac3545b53126.jpg

very nice... i'm still stuck in ski world.... and loving it. :D

i'd take the boat too though, i've heard those things handle like a go cart.

Oh yea, they are like a 'Ski in every way.

You can still drive them in REALLY shallow water, damn near impossible to flip or sink, can go full speed and crank the wheel and it'll just spin out. It's great.

I want one of those as well,because they are small and easy to handle,plus they go pretty good with the twin engine set-up.I have had boats that do 90+ and they were a lot of work to keep up.Plus now the waters just have too many people in them for me to feel safe going that fast.Let us know how you like it.

Nice, how much power does it have, how fast will it run and what about fuel economy?

Stock, it did 56mph on GPS. 215 Stock Supercharged & Intercooled HP. Mods. are ENDLESS with this Boat, because EVERY Motor Mod they make for a 'Ski will fit on it, SC Upgrade, Intake Manifold, Header, Cam, Injectors, External Intercooler, Prop, Ect....

It's a Fuel Injected 4-Stroke, so Fuel Consumption isn't bad at all. You can get 2.5 good days out of 1 Tank of Gas. Fuel Tank is about 20-22 Gallons.

Even with some VERY light Mods., coming out of a Wake Zone and hitting it to WOT, will put butterflies in your Stomach from the pull this thing has. AND...it's less than 2 seconds from Idle to Plane.

I got back into a Waverunner this year. Forgot how much fun it is, until you hit a submerged boulder:sad:, its in the shop with $2400 of damage now. So my seasons done.

I got back into a Waverunner this year. Forgot how much fun it is, until you hit a submerged boulder:sad:, its in the shop with $2400 of damage now. So my seasons done.

Ouch!

I live on the river so I've been on it all my life. I've seen this happen..

My dad did this in his 24' Baja about 10 years ago. Lost the out-drive, the whole rear housing and all. $15,000 later and it was able to float. After hitting that, talk about a few bilge pumps working..

Back