• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Good Floor Mats-Any Recommendations ?

BIGR

Lucky To Be Here
Reaction score
You guys have any recommendations for a good brand of front floor mats for a 2011 Tahoe. I am about to get a new 2011 Tahoe for work use. I have looked at weathertech, catch all and one named rugged ridge. I guess what I am looking for is a thick comfortable mat that will trap the snow, dirt and water while protecting the carpet. Looks like the catch all mats might channel the water to the rocker area, which I don't know if that would be a good thing. I think maybe a mat that is high enough on the edges to contain the water and dirt would be better.

Any recommendations and criticism will be accepted...... :)

I've run the Huskyliner ones for many years in several different trucks and SUVs and am real happy with them. That includes the 2007 Tahoe she has. Same style as your 2011.

A question about the Weather Techs? Do they have a high enough lip on the outer area of mat, that contains the dirt, snow and water?

For what they cost, they better be making me a steak dinner every night :D

A question about the Weather Techs? Do they have a high enough lip on the outer area of mat, that contains the dirt, snow and water?

Yes they do.

Corrected! ;)

Last edited:
I have looked at the Weather Tech ones in the past, and the price has scared me off. I'm with Mike though, the Huskyliner ones are very good for the money. I have had several sets in multiple trucks and have worked very well.

I had weather tech for couple years....I was disappointed. Snow was the culprit.
Mine would leak at the rear edge by the door because my truck has a slope there.
I found that under the trim and carpet water would stand, and start to rust because of that.
My solution was to purchase Husky Liners and put them under the weather tech mats....If I had to do it over
I would have purchased a cheaper mat....the ones for the 95 are pretty generic for several vehicles.

I have Husky liners in my 88. they work well to keep the crud off the carpets, but over time the edges curl over.

I have weathertech's in my 02. MUCH better design and quality than the Husky's IMO. If they made them for my 88 and 99 I'd buy sets of them in a heartbeat.

That CONSIDERABLY cheaper than weathertechs. They are like $200 a set.

They don't have the one's you posted for GMT400 vehicles. Damn.

I've used the Catch-all mats. Had the Xtreme models and the nicer carpeted ones and they both worked well. Hose them off and go at it again. They weren't too bad in price I thought

Back