• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Going Draggin' Tonight

Dura-Ration

No Obuma
Reaction score
At GulfportRaceway in Gulfport,Ms. Any body care to see a Duramax run, come on down. :treed: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< :coal:
Gates open at 6:00pm
Admission is 7.00 dollars
To race is 20.00 dollars __________________

Well Steve put down some good #'s...

He put down a 12.97 @ 104.(?)

and backed it up with a 12.94@ 103.(?)

:thumbsup:Welcome to "Club 12" my friend:thumbsup:

Congrats Steve!!

Post your 60s, etc when you get a chance.

Got down the 1320 quick.. In 4wd maybe?

wonder if you could bolt on a pair of stickies to the rear and make a pass in 2wd? More MPH?

Got down the 1320 quick.. In 4wd maybe?

wonder if you could bolt on a pair of stickies to the rear and make a pass in 2wd? More MPH?

I'm sure this was in 4x4. If properly setup, 4x4 owns a 2wd, even with slicks.

Thanks

It was a lot of fun to be racing again with my bud Paul and I'm happy with how it went. I do still think there is more to get. I tried to scan the time slip but its a bad copy. So my wife is going to try it at work tomorrow.
My 60 ft was 1.7636
mph 102.97
E.T. 12.94
As soon as she gets it to scan good she'll email it to Paul tomorrow morning. I hope. Sorry for the delay.

It was a lot of fun to be racing again with my bud Paul and I'm happy with how it went. I do still think there is more to get.

I see no reason with the tuning and mods we have for either of us to NOT be running 12.80's or better...just perplexes the hell out of me...:confused:

Wow, that's incredible. It's kind of sad that a bunch of 4x4 trucks will smoke my supercharged Bonneville, lol.

The runs were in 4wd and I wish I had some stickies to bolt on to try to get in the 12.70's. I think having 4 of them would do it and bring the 60foot times down to 1.7036. Its a lofty goal but I can feel it in my bones.:mad2: Here we go!

Time Slip

My wife (Nonna) was able to copy it better at work but only in PDF format.

Attachments

• 1.27.10_time_slip.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
here it is in jpg format...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Stevetimeslip.jpg
    Stevetimeslip.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 31
Back