• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

GM will replace my coolant lines!

t2ch

Reaction score
Thats right, 87k on the clock. Trans coolant lines started leaking last winter. I had forgotten about them until now as I am going to have the tranny built. Called the dealer to see if GM was doing anything about them, they said no. My service writer told me to call customer service and see what they would do.
I called, went through the song and dance, two days later they replied with an answer. They will pay for all three to be replaced :thumbsup:
Goes in next week!

You must be livin' right Travis!:thumbsup:
I'm hoping the pressure line I replaced last winter holds up this year. THAT was one hell of a tough job!

Travis, will the lines be replaced at the dealer?

Yes, My service writer is pretty good. He has done some favors in the past but nothing like this.
The quote for the replacement was almost $500:eek:. Now I can get that lift pump with out waiting:thumbsup:.

I will buy my next truck from them when the time comes, even if I pay a little extra, it will be worth it.

Back