• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Giveaway for Dec. Turbo Boost Bolt or LP bypass fittings

Thanks to Jim for sharing another page from the 6.5L Technical Reference Library!!! LOL!!

All I got at the moment!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NB4hUUoGDw

But Merry Christmas to all and to all a good ride!:hello:

OK, here is our winner. Congradulations, let me know it you want the TBB or LP bypass fittings. I could send a Fuel pressure tap if you prefer?

For everyone else that entered I will be sending a LP bypass fitting set. I will have to ask international members to pay the shipping because In the states its like $1.75 I can eat that cost, but to Canada its around $14. other countries even more.
SO! everyones a winner!! Mery Christmas

Leroy

Everybody wins!

Leroy is gittin' into the spirit!

Or 'spirits', haha...

You mean that, if I send you my mailing address, you'll send me stuff? How cool is that? :thumbsup:

Just got back after a LOOONG day. I think the best way to handle this is over the next few days I'll email everyone for a mailing address. My PM inbox is almost full.

And yes I had to much Spirits about a week ago. I don't ever want to drink again.

OK you got it. PM me your address.

I changed the way I would like to handle the logistics of getting everyones mailing address. If you were entered before post # 43 and would like a LP bypass fittings kit please email your mailing address to [email protected] Its alot of extra work for me to email each person then wait for replies....ect so I think this way will work better for me.

Got Payton (CB69), Joshua (warwagon) and Daniel's (dka99burb) items mailed out. Hope you recieve them before Christmas.

Back