• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Giveaway for Dec. Turbo Boost Bolt or LP bypass fittings

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
Christmas is almost here and I have the "spirit" this year. This contest is starting ealier than normal because it will end on the 19th of Dec so the winner should have there prize for Christmas day.
If you want a chance to win just post something up with a Christmas theme, like a picture, a link to something with Chrismas spirit or just grab a smiley and post it.
Winner will be picked on Dec 19th.

Thank you to everyone that has supported me this last year, to the great people that keep this forum such a great place and to the the mods and owner/s that do such a (at times) thankless job.

Leroy

:Chr3

Here's my gingerbread trailerhouse. It's pretty sweet. :D

Is the X-mas'eee' enough?

Mods do indeed have a thankless job. Thanks for puttin' up with me... :)

gingerbreadtrailerhouse.jpg

Thanks Leroy!

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.

Sorry, that's all I got.:D

Years may have pasted, but as brother & sister they what ever, every year love each other..

Tried to down load pics seems the Christmas Trees doent fit in the house, besides the white ONE over there ... Hello!!!! give us some more space...

It's -20* here, Leroy ... If I was Santa, this is what I'd be doing right about now...

santapool.jpg

Attachments

• Santa.jpg
    Santa.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 3
Thats cool Jim (pun intended). I say it every year, I don't know how you can live in that kind of cold?

Just a few more days til the radio is filled with Chistmas music!!

pic of me at some sort of community Christmas thing as a youngin' :D

c249d3a5.jpg

Twas the night before Christmas and not a 6.5 was stirring not even the burb.
Parts were on order in hopes they would soon be here.

They started playing 24 hrs a day Christmas music yesterday on the radio. Normally starts on Thanksgiving day.

Thanks for the posts everyone and to all a good night.
:Santa3

Santa.jpg

Now don't go putting me in the drawing Leroy, I'm a DMax guy but I HAD to put something 'Christmasy' in the thread...:D

I love that one. Original thinking!
I can't think of any Dmax stuff I stock, but if you need an exhaust, fuel pumps.....ect let me know and I'll get a price.

I gotta be the only schmuck that doesn't have a 'boost bolt' ...

Will be using it on the HX35w, some mods required.. :D

When I win the drawing, that is. :thumbsup:

Grandma got run over by a reindeer, messed up her shoulder real bad. Oh no, that was me. Dang ole reindeer.

Do youy have a price on a dual relay for the lift pump update? For my son's 94

Back