• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Getting ready to start my project !!!

I've had a few hiccups and have been in between jobs since starting this project, not to mention I have about 6 projects going at once. Right around Christmas, I had a wonderful jail experience that set me back a couple grand, so that was a lil bit of a hindrance / annoyance.

I'll keep at it when I can and finish it.. I love this truck and will probably keep it around for awhile..
;)

I've been working on my engine swap project about the same time as this thread started and used it as reference and motivation to keep going. My truck is among the living, but have yet to DD is. Its awaiting balljoints and me having time to cut ext cab cancer out and weld in new. The truck runs great, but my Jeep GW needs some care and it takes priority as its the beach buggy/striper taxi that I keep on the island. Thats been a rolling project for years.

Back