• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5L German Bosch injector nozzles

Will L.

Reaction score
Short story: 8 German injector nozzle set for $85 shipped.
3 sets available.

Long story:
So, I never ordered anything thing from eBay, I just ask my wife to order it and since she likes shopping...

Anyways there was a good in communication gap between us. I have 6 sets of 8 sitting on my table right now at $85 a set. Oops. She said he has only 6 left and I thought she meant 6 nozzles not 6 sets. I told her order what he had. When she told me is was $510 after I opened it up...DOH!

I am keeping 2 sets for the Hummer, and 1 set for a friend. If anyone wants a set, I'm not looking to make a buck. The draw back is in have to send back any unspoken for sets on 7/20.

image.jpg image.jpg

My wife has a pay pal account,but she has never received money into it, so we don't know how that works. Like I said she likes shopping...

Reactions: NVW
so these are stock output, correct? no difference between pickup and H1 in this application, correct?

I might be interested in one or two sets.

Back