• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Gauges

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
I had some custom gauges made up for me. They are a dual electric gauge meaning one gauge takes two readings at the same time. It helps decluter the A pillar OR gives you another spot to run another gauge . Westach.com made them up for me. I am a distributor for them and can get any gauges or parts from them. Below is a picture of the Turbo boost and I/P fuel pressure in one guage. The boost side has a little "turbo" logo and the fuel pressure side has I/P. It costs $105 w/out the sending units The light kit is $6.00. I am using the stewart warner sending units cause they work just fine and do cost less. I can get the sending units from Westach if you would like those.
With a dual gauge you can save money over buying two separate gauges. Also, you do not need a $100 Isolator with this electric gauge as you do need with a mechanical gauge.
One draw back is they have a 6 week lead time in making the gauge. They actually build them as ordered.
FWIW: The guy that started up Westach is the brother of the founder of Autometer.
Westach has a one year warranty.
If you see another guage you like on www.westach.com let me know and I will get a price for you. Please PM, email me or call me if you would like to order. I will send an invoice via paypal so will need your email address use with paypal.
713 408 0423
Leroy

gauges 004.jpg
Veg oil temp or any liquid 50-220 range
gauges 003.jpg
Dual fuel pressure. This will read veg oil and diesel pressures.
gauges 002.jpg

Search for 2c9-17 on westach. No picture, but should look simular to single gauges above.
They can make a dual iat/boost also. If interested I will get more info.

OK Dual. boost 0-15 and iat 100-300F is $105 + sensors. About 6 weeks to build + mail time.

Back