• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Gasoline engine cooling system. Let’s learn somethin, boys...

During the video the man pored his coffee into the saucer under his coffee cup and then sipped it. I asked my wife if that was a normal thing to do back then and if she had ever heard of that. Me or her hadn’t heard of that so we called her parents. My father in law said “yeah, people used to drink it that way”.

I have never seen that before. Learn something new everyday.

I never heard of it. I was expecting them to pour cold water in the saucer to cool the cup- cuz cool water in the drink is too hard...

Am wondering if that same 9 mile hill is the one in use today when it comes to measuring the coolant stack's effectiveness during development.

For that demonstration of how air flows past the radiator, am curious as to whether the motor ran better after inhaling all that stogie smoke. That looked like enough inhaling to get a team of donkeys stoned :)

I did learn that Chevy made operatic theatrical presentations. Who knew that they were into culture!

Back