• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

G`DAY EVERYONE , a big thanks to all here

Gravel

Reaction score
Well now that Australia is opening up again (as of 2 weeks back ) no new cases of covet-19 Us RVers were allowed to go play , So we jumped in the winnebago and in 2 weeks i have put 3000 K`s on her , Not one drama (TOUCH WOOD ) anyhow i would like to thank every one on here that commented on my problems , Luck i did buy my RV cheap as the person that sold it to me ( HAD NO IDEA ) used starting fluid when there was a bit of rubish in the injection pump and smashed the daisy wheel that rund the OPTIC sensor , So no diesel in #7 but stuffed #1 cyl with the starting fluid ,, Luck to have not cracked the Block ,,, so i ripped the donk out had #1 sleved and a new pump (Fron a member on here ,,,,, Thanks Pete in Western Australia .

Anyhow before the second wave of Covert - 19 hits Australia Im heading off to a little town called BEGA just 5 hours down the NSW coast to see my son and his wife Tam( they have a new baby ,,,, named after One of your Pesidents ( Her name is Regan ) .... Anyhow guys ,,,A bloody big thank you
Please stay safe i know yopu are copping a flogging over there ,,
OH DONT BUY CHINESSE CRAP <<<
THE ONLY CHINESSE PRODUCT TO LAST MORE THAN 7 DAYS IS COVERT - 19 ,,,,,,, BASTARDS !

cheers rob Loz and Trin

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 8.27.08 am.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 8.27.08 am.png
    130.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 4.17.11 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 4.17.11 pm.png
    145.2 KB · Views: 12
hey Gfavel, good to see You are back up and running.
Darn, I guess I quit drinking too soon. I never seen a bottle of beer with a label like that. LOLOLOL
I guess I, and the world around me is better off since I quit that. LOLOLOL

Marty ,, you get 24 in a box mate ,, that's one for each our of the day ,,,,, we have corona beer here but its not selling to well at the moment ,,,haha ,,
HMMMMmmmm, Now I get why a lot of the beer companies over here puts only 18 beers in a carton, they must think a person might need a six or so hour break. LOLOLOL
I`m not sure if Corona beer sales have increased or decreased through all of this. I sure do see a lot more of their advertisements on TV. LOL

Marty ,, you get 24 in a box mate ,, that's one for each our of the day ,,,,, we have corona beer here but its not selling to well at the moment ,,,haha ,,

Back in the day, if you could not drink 24 twelve ounce beers in 12 to 14 hours your just a PUP. There was always a saying if you can't run with the big dogs then you better stay on the porch..... :smuggrin:

Back in the day, if you could not drink 24 twelve ounce beers in 12 to 14 hours your just a PUP. There was always a saying if you can't run with the big dogs then you better stay on the porch..... :smuggrin:
YUP, when I was practicing to be a drunk, an 18 pack of beer was not an hours worth. A very seasoned bartender once told me, martin, I wish all My drunks was like You, She went on to say, You get here earlier than anyone else, You are happy when you get here, You drink way more beer faster than anyone I have ever seen, You stay later than any of the other customers and You are happy when You leave.
YUP, I knew how to slugum down.

YUP, when I was practicing to be a drunk, an 18 pack of beer was not an hours worth. A very seasoned bartender once told me, martin, I wish all My drunks was like You, She went on to say, You get here earlier than anyone else, You are happy when you get here, You drink way more beer faster than anyone I have ever seen, You stay later than any of the other customers and You are happy when You leave.
YUP, I knew how to slugum down.

Yelp, I think we could drink those AUSSIE boys and others under the table...………... :smuggrin: 😁 😁 ;)

BigR ,,, Man thats the way brother ,,, Me im a happy drinker ,, Im not one of these people that get angrey and start shit when they have a few drinks ,,,, These days im drinking more bourbon as i dont need to get up and piss so often ,,, Man when your at the bar have a few beers its all good till the first piss then every beer after that your standing next to the same man at the pisser ,,,, Just feels akward HAHAHA ,, Anyhow men ,, My wife an i will be comming to Tampa FL in 11 months ( IF we are alowed ) we are picking up the cousins RV for 4 weks I would like to buy a few beers for you guys as with out you i would still be stuck ,,,,,
Thanks again
Rob ,,,, gravelman,,,,

@Gravel That's about 200 Km west of Sidney, isn't it? Don't think that you guys can drink Aussies under the table, their average beer is almost twice as strong as ours, 6.5 to 9% ABV whereas most major brewery beers (Bud, Coors, Miller, Michelob, etc) are in the 4.0 to 5.2% ABV range. And they drink a LOT, all the time!

They have something called a "pipe" of beer that they drink, it's about 3' (1 m) tall! Fosters Lager comes in 25.4 oz (750ml) cans, put down three of those and "get kicked by a kangaroo", ay mate!

@Gravel , back in the spring of '88 (Jan - May) my best friend did a semester of college as an Exchange Student between here (the University of Nebraska - Lincoln) and Northern Rivers College in Lismore NSW, Australia! On weekends, he and his host college roommates would drive over to Byron's Bay and lay out on the beach and drink pipes of Cooper's Ale if the weather was good. He told me about their road trip on school break down to Sydney and the three windscreens they had to buy during the round trip there and back on your "highways", which from what was described to me as just very well maintained multi lane "gravel" roads with the gravel being pieces about 4-5cm (1½-1¾ inches) in diameter, or about a golfball sized, and that the heavy semi-truck traffic was constantly throwing those out from under their tires and into the vehicles unlucky enough to be behind them. I hope your roads have improved since then.

Them beers over there I think must be like the Canadian beers over here. I hve drank a bunch of those as My neighbor family is all Canadians. A real fun group to be around.
One time We were fishing on Ft. Peck catching walleyes. My neighbors relatives was here from Canada. I got a bite and hauled in a catfish. next morning that one guy said if I`d have caught that on My line the pole would have went one way and I the other. LOL None of them had ever seen a catfish.

@Gravel That's about 200 Km west of Sidney, isn't it? Don't think that you guys can drink Aussies under the table, their average beer is almost twice as strong as ours, 6.5 to 9% ABV whereas most major brewery beers (Bud, Coors, Miller, Michelob, etc) are in the 4.0 to 5.2% ABV range. And they drink a LOT, all the time!

They have something called a "pipe" of beer that they drink, it's about 3' (1 m) tall! Fosters Lager comes in 25.4 oz (750ml) cans, put down three of those and "get kicked by a kangaroo", ay mate!

@Gravel , back in the spring of '88 (Jan - May) my best friend did a semester of college as an Exchange Student between here (the University of Nebraska - Lincoln) and Northern Rivers College in Lismore NSW, Australia! On weekends, he and his host college roommates would drive over to Byron's Bay and lay out on the beach and drink pipes of Cooper's Ale if the weather was good. He told me about their road trip on school break down to Sydney and the three windscreens they had to buy during the round trip there and back on your "highways", which from what was described to me as just very well maintained multi lane "gravel" roads with the gravel being pieces about 4-5cm (1½-1¾ inches) in diameter, or about a golfball sized, and that the heavy semi-truck traffic was constantly throwing those out from under their tires and into the vehicles unlucky enough to be behind them. I hope your roads have improved since then.
mate for sure the roads are crap ,,, we have this new stuff now called TAR that they put over the top ,,,, NA MAN JUST KIDDING ,, the roads are so much better now , Some link roads between rural areas are bad But the HWY`s are great we dont have 8 or 10 lanes like i see in the movies but we maostly have 3 or 4 lanes each way , Trucka and busses have to stay left ( They dont but should ) .
BYRON BAY is just a yuppy Greenie leftie town now they are just hippy money makers ,,, We sat away from them dont want to catch anything that antibiotcs wont cure ,,,,,

HMMMMmmmm, Now I get why a lot of the beer companies over here puts only 18 beers in a carton, they must think a person might need a six or so hour break. LOLOLOL
I`m not sure if Corona beer sales have increased or decreased through all of this. I sure do see a lot more of their advertisements on TV. LOL
CORONA beer is one a few beers that does not have roundup in it yingling is another the rest have roundup.......

Which is one of many reasons why I don't drink beers made by InBev (Corona, Modelo, Budweiser, Amstel, Heineken, St. Pauli Girl) or any of the other major brewery conglomerates and instead stick with our excellent, National Award-winning local Lincoln and Nebraska-made micro-brewery beers and some of the regionals like Boulevard or New Belgium.

Back