• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Fuel Tanks -Aftermarket - Larger Tank

I went to Titan's website and I didn't find anything about the new Super series. Do you know where I could find out more info, like cost and order one? And i didn't find it on your site either other than i guess the gen V??

It is very new and I am trying to get them loaded on my site... BUT I do have them loaded to sell if you call in.

I have a 100 in bed Transferflow and love it. 2000 mile + range. Great for going to Mexico and Guatemala. Zero problems and very accurate metering. I had a KSH Marine special order 100 gal tank out of Lake Havasu, AZ, and had a bad leaker. They took a year to fix it, grumbled about it, and was one of the worst companies I have ever had to deal with. The repair looked like hell. I sold it rather than reinstall. The woman (said she was the owner) you had to deal with was a real piece of work and swore worse than most men. I would avoid them.

Check out my DIC....:sifone:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 56
Nice Nick. . . Mine just tells me based on the stock tank.

Used it last week on our Oregon Dunes trip. Ouch when it is empty but, nice to make such a long haul and only have to stop twice.

I probably could have made it all the way if I had waited longer for the first fill-up but, ended up stopping at 7 Feather's in Oregon to fill-up on some inexpensive fuel. 52-gallons would have mde the trip for sure!

we had a 98 gallon Transfer Flow in bed tank mounted on our '02 Chevy 3500 ... really found it to be an excellent mod .... filling it and our OEM tank to the top gave us a 140 gallon capacity .... with NC being a very high gas tax state, we made it a point to fill every time we out of state .... having it also allowed us to be very selective where we chose to fill and to do so (most of the time) when not attached to our camper .... its kind of odd to realize that when we purchased our current truck (a semi), we lost 40 gallons of fuel capacity :rolleyes5:

Jim

43 gal titan on ecsb, great on the long hauls with a trailer. Local driving I try not to let it go below 1/2,hurts too much at the pump.

Back