• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

FUEL PRESSURE TAP for GAUGES

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
WHAT IS IT?? It is called the a FUEL PRESSURE TAP (FPT) and it provides a very simple way to hook up your fuel pressure gauge.

You just remove the plastic factory air bleed ontop of the filter then replace it with the FPT. Takes two minutes.(hand tighten). To bleed air from the filter just losen the FPT (like you did before with the old plastic bleeder) until air escapes and fuel comes out, retighten and you are done.

If you would like, you can also plumb in a tee and a valve to direct the fuel into a container (while bleeding the filter) instead of it making a mess on your engine and down into the engine valley.

The picture shows an electrical gauge sensor, but you can also run a mecanical gauge/hose.

After it's installed just run the hose or wire from it to your gauge and you are done.

This is a brand new product on the market specially machined for the 6.5 turbo diesel.

We are the only manufacture of this item.

Takes minutes to install.

It is made of stainless steel.

You will use the hose kit or sender unit that comes with your gauge.

The FPT comes with 1/8" female pipe threads ontop.

You are buying the FPT ONLY. The brass 1/8" x hose fitting for the hose connection or sender unit comes with your gauge's.

Mechanical guage set up. Other end of hose connects to gauge.
fuel pressure tap 004.jpg

Plumb in a tee and valve to direct fuel into a container.You can also see the OPS extension hose on the left.

fuel pressure tap 007.jpg
Electrical sending unit. Notice the Turbo Boost Bolt also.
fuel pressure tap 006.jpg

Attachments

• fuel pressure tap 005.jpg
    fuel pressure tap 005.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 24
  • fuel pressure tap 008.jpg
    fuel pressure tap 008.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Damn, I dont think I even hit the submit button before you replied.:D

Thank you Nick. I took a chance on these and made up 80 of them. so I hope there will be a market for them.

This is good a great idea! ):h

One more thing I will purchase from you. :thumbsup:

Thanks Marty, Let me know when your ready.
How is the weather over there? I loved my short time in Germany.

Thanks Marty, Let me know when your ready.
How is the weather over there? I loved my short time in Germany.

It is between about 70 to 80 degrees F. But, it lately has rained every day. We just finished up our German/American Fest. It was fun but, working 15 - 18 hours days 7 straight sux! ):h

I will be in Texas soon, I will start ordering from you when I get back to the real world! :thumbsup:

You have a lot of cool stuff I want.

It is between about 70 to 80 degrees F. But, it lately has rained every day. We just finished up our German/American Fest. It was fun but, working 15 - 18 hours days 7 straight sux! ):h

I will be in Texas soon, I will start ordering from you when I get back to the real world! :thumbsup:

You have a lot of cool stuff I want.

Today it is something like 108f (heat index) degrees here and about 95% humidity. Can you pump over some of that cool air :cool:

Back