• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Fuel Pressure regulator

sodfarmer

Movin on up.
Reaction score
So my truck needs a fuel pressure regulator. The dealer (a good one) said it is 4.5 hrs labor and ~$350 for the part. IIRC you could get one from bosch cheaper.

Any info would be appreciated.

So my truck needs a fuel pressure regulator. The dealer (a good one) said it is 4.5 hrs labor and ~$350 for the part. IIRC you could get one from bosch cheaper.

Cheapest place that I could find for a regulator when I did mine was partszoneonline. As for labour, I couldn't get one of the screws that holds it in (theres 3) out and in the end the dealer broke one anyhow so its a good thing I took it up there. I don't remember what the bill was but it was only a couple of hundred. Once you remove all of the intake piece, the FPR is right there. There is one bitch of a screw on the bottom to get at but its do able.

$265 at gm parts direct. Who's you dealer? The only one I dared to take mine to after a few bad experiences at other places was Young Chevy. But now it is out of warranty and will never see a dealer again. From here on out I can fix it myself.:idea:

$265 at gm parts direct. Who's you dealer? The only one I dared to take mine to after a few bad experiences at other places was Young Chevy. But now it is out of warranty and will never see a dealer again. From here on out I can fix it myself.:idea:

Crumps in Tremonton. Still small hometown old fashioned honest service.

Back