• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Fuel mileage to Il and back.

cgreen

Recruit
Reaction score
Just took my truck to East Moline, Il and back hauling 4800 pounds of erosion control mat up there with a 2500 pound trailer. Loaded was 13.5 MPG with cruise at 70 mph. Empty with just trailer, I knocked down around 15 with cruise set at 70 in Il and 75 the rest of the way home. Truck is stock now, I want to do a Turbo back and buy another Predator in the next few months if funds allow. Stock 2wd dually, tire pressure at 62 PSI, fuel filter at 20% life left.

2006 with 36,400 miles after this trip. Beat the heck out of my Isuzu, which would have been lucky to get 8 mpg, not to mention it doesn't have cruise, rides like a wagon, AC is broke. I figure with the fuel it saved over the isuzu, it paid it's truck payment this month. :cheers2:

oh yeah, only problems with this truck have been steering wheel clunk and my light sensor fell into the dash while riding through rough roads.

2006 with 36,400 miles after this trip. Beat the heck out of my Isuzu, which would have been lucky to get 8 mpg, not to mention it doesn't have cruise, rides like a wagon, AC is broke. I figure with the fuel it saved over the isuzu, it paid it's truck payment this month. :cheers2:

LLY or LBZ?

Back