• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Fuel line ??

Mike K3500

Reaction score
I think I remember reading somewhere that the fuel lines for the DS4 pumps are bigger then the DB series pumps, correct me if I'm wrong. But if so,​ would it be possible to put the DS4 line fittings on the DB pumps and use the DS4 IP to injector lines ??

I think the line diameter is the same on all 6.5's, older 6.2's being smaller. The fitting diameter is bigger on the DS4's and I think the lines are shorter(DS4 being longer, IIRC), so they wont interchange.

the lines from the 6.2l military motors from the 1980's are the biggest lines, bigger than ds4... we measure the I.D. of all the lines in existence and they were the winners... jim did the measurements and will know the exact size, i will get him to post up this weekend...

when I dissected a ds4 line the hole in the end was bigger than the rest of the tubing. be interesting to know if it is the same line with slightly diff flanged ends

Back