• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Fuel line from DPF?

9W3-HD

Reaction score
I tore all my factory exaust off last night to replace with 5 ich MBRP TURBO Back and was just curious what some of u guys have done with the two hoses that run up to the bed? Are you plugging them off?

I took the hoses and the thing they were connected to off with the DPF. Make sure you tape up the connections and tuck them away good.

i guess they arn't really fuel lines, vaccum maybe? I ended up taking them off and black taped the electricl connection up really good.
The 5 inch MBRP kit is not very high quality by the way.

I put on the 4 inch and the quality was ok. There seemed to be alot of wrestling to get it in place to clear everything.

Did the bolts on the stock exhause break off for you too? I did mine about 30K miles.

No I actually got the bolts off fairly easy, Im at 1800 miles though, after further investigation I think the reason it didnt quite fit right is that MBRB doesn't actually make a 5 inch full kit for the LMM's so the kit is for the classics but it works..

Back