• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Fuel injector

Huntress42872

Reaction score
I have an 2005 Duramax diesel 2500 hd lly I replace the 2nd fuel injector as it came up as bad got it replace I start it does fine at idle when you rev it up to high rpms it knocks bad any suggestions

Is there any codes to pull ?
I think 2005 is of one of the best years for the D Max engine and fuel systems. That and the 2006 year.
Maybe someone with knowledge on these systems will jump in and give You the word.

Is there any codes to pull ?
I think 2005 is of one of the best years for the D Max engine and fuel systems. That and the 2006 year.
Maybe someone with knowledge on these systems will jump in and give You the word.
Thank you for your response we figured it out. We pulled the one fuel injector back out cleaned it out more oil on the Injector and did the ice pick truck on the Injector. Put it back in and it worked..thank you for your reply and hope this info will help other diesel owners

Back