• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Fuel Filters for 6.0L

DABB

Se Habla Espanol
Reaction score
Anyone have a line on a vendor selling both fuel filters, up top and framerail, for the 6.0L diesel. Looking for a price break to buy in bulk as I have two of these engines. Thank you.

That most likely means he sells what you need. Check around his website(as he carries just about everything) and drop him a line via phone. You won't be disapointed

Fleetfilter.com is another good place for filters at a pretty good price in bulk. I have been getting filters for the truck and my wifes Envoy from there for a while now. I have had no complaints. And they have filters for damn near anything you could think of.

You can also get the filter from the local International dealer if there is one by you.

Cant seem to open my PMs?

I checked your permissions...everything looks fine...let me know if you are still experiencing this issue...

In the future don't hesitate to let a staff member know when you have an issue such as this...

I just now found your post...

Back