• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Fuel Filter Manager Screen FFM screen.

Awesome!

I was just gonna start hunting these down LOL Gotta wait til I sort out my finances after the tax return, but I will be making a small order soon :D

and you didnt tell us til after I placed an order! :)

do these have a enclosed end, or do they slide down? I think a few of mine have them, but they are halfway down the standpipe, so if the end is solid, then mine have the end broke out and are wedged down.

About time somebody else started carrying them.... !!! I had to order mine from Walt and had a slight impolite exchange of words about his $ 10.00 shipping charge, because I couldnt find the damn things anywhere. Come to find out, they are a stanadyne part and part number.

does anyone have a pic of these installed? need to see if mine are right.

thanks!

Halfway down the standpipe is the correct location. They bottom out there. They are stiff to move. Feel the pipe for a gap between the screen and the bottom pipe to see if it moved up?

Good hard to find item to stock. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the video... although it lost you a sale! I thought mine was missing... I did not realize it was on the side by intent!

Good to know! And so glad you have them when I need them.

does anyone have a pic of these installed? need to see if mine are right.

thanks!
Its shown in the video. You can puase the video when needed to get a good look.
Thanks for the video... although it lost you a sale! I thought mine was missing... I did not realize it was on the side by intent!

Good to know! And so glad you have them when I need them.

Good, glad to hear it helped save some money.

Use a mirror to check the screen as they do plug up. 10-20 years of diesel does that.

Back