• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5L FTB Filter Minder w/4 filters

FellowTraveler

Reaction score
MODIFIED “MORE FUEL” GM™ FILTER MINDER W/FILTERS

This Modified to FTB spec filter minder was on my 1999 Suburban 6.5td which I’m doing a Cummins 6bt conversion too.

The enlarged port is too FEED THE BEAST (FTB© unk.) specs and modified when I was going to the DB2 mechanical pump, “no fuel line from filter to the IP or IP fitting included” they can be sourced either from venders on this web, other venders or DIY.

This modified filter manager includes water in fuel (WIF) sensor (in good working order) and the heating element (HE) however I suggest buyer changing the seals aka: “O” rings (not included) as this unit has been sitting for a few years.

Included are four (4) NAPA™ 3976 fuel filters (one of which is installed in the filter minder) are five (5) micron as advertised by NAPA™ and high top composite that use a better IMO seal than the stock filter does between the filter housing and filter, these filters retail for $37.77 each that’s a $151.08 value.

PACKAGE DEAL: Asking $135.00 for everything, delivery is included for USPS Priority Mail large flat rate box to US mainland w/tracking number and delivery confirmation.

PM me if interested……

DSCI0019.JPG

Back