• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

FTB 2.0 Stainless. Now available at Walking J

Veg_Out

Walking J Designs
Reaction score
Thank you everyone. I hope you will enjoy our next version of the FTB kit.

It's fully stainless and aluminum, no hose clamps to contend with, and once installed you'll be able to remove and reinstall the fuel line with wrenches, rather than fighting a hose clamp down in the valley.

http://walkingjdesigns.myshopify.com/

We thank you for your patronage, our little company is growing bit by bit, and this little corner of the online world is partially to thank!

Attachments

• IMG_0301.jpg
    IMG_0301.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3668.jpg
    IMG_3668.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 14
Did I say it was OK to take 80 bucks out of my wallet? No! No, I didn't but it sure looks like you did! You'll be hearing from me soon, mister!

Yes, USPS to Canada. I won't stick you with UPS.

Sorry, no hose clamps, dog on it, I'll fix that.

Sweet!

LOL ... Patrick just KNEW that the shiny things would get to you, BJ... Major Dan isn't immune,either, it seems :D

Aces,

You certainly contributed!

Many of you cats, and my busted knuckles put me over the top for this part.

Thanks!

LOL ... Patrick just KNEW that the shiny things would get to you, BJ... Major Dan isn't immune,either, it seems :D

Immune? I've been infected. I'm having C4-C7 replaced in about 10 days. If he'd come to my garage and install it, I'd be positively deseased!

Really, I made an ass of myself thanking one vendor for another's product but really I want to thank all of them for their efforts to keep us all on the road.

shiny.jpg

G damn it!

I've getting pretty damned close to driving the visa card under by another hundred bucks.....especially with that spare FM sitting on the shelf and the raptor on the way.....

Shiny shiny shiny shiny..........precious........):h

Last edited:
I can do it with a T for the pressure guage, but suggest you place the pressure sender at the drain side anyway. Keeps it tucked out of sight.

Buddy, yes, 1/8 NPT custom machined fitting for the FFM.

Back