• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Front height

Deere Freek

Recruit
Reaction score
I have a C2500 and was wondering if there was anyway i could adjust the front suspention to give myself a couple inches. Whats the best way to do it?

I have a C2500 and was wondering if there was anyway i could adjust the front suspention to give myself a couple inches. Whats the best way to do it?

check out our vendors, but just search google and type in " lifting c2500" to get an idea.

Your front-end height is controlled by several things. Ball joints (upper and lower), cross-member bushings, and yes, coil springs. Having any of those worn out can cause the A-frames to 'sit' lower. That 6.5 diesel is a heavy engine, and places stress on the whole front suspension... for what it's worth, 44's have issues, too.

Four-wheel drives are easier - torsion bars.

Best bet is to have the thing looked at by a competent front-end shop, get an estimate, and figure out where to go from there. If you gotta take things apart to change coils, that's the ideal time to do anything else that needs doing.

Back