• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Front end Alignments

cajun4x42006

Reaction score
Who should I bring my truck to for a front end alignment? Tire kingdom didn't do a good job so I don't want to reuse them.

I would get it done at Firestone if you can find one someone recommends...

get the lifetime...it is worth the extra $

Thanks Pep I was wondering if I should go to a place like penny's auto chassis or Heavy Duty parts. I will check into Firestone.

I have a friend who works at Town Fair Tire, so I always bring it there under the table. They generally do a pretty good job (not just on my truck of course; on regular customer's vehicles. Costs $69.95 IIRC.

I've had two different dealers try and fail; in both cases I sat and waited for 2hrs+ until they told me they couldn't figure it out and gave my truck back no charge. To be fair, I do have everything Cognito with 315's with no lift, but still...

I've had mine done at STS. Most places I called including the STS in my town could not fit my truck on their alingment lift. Was too long with the crew cab and 8' bed.

I've had mine done at STS. Most places I called including the STS in my town could not fit my truck on their alingment lift. Was too long with the crew cab and 8' bed.

I was always told mine was too wide/tires were too big. Pffft.

Back