• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

From as southeast as you can go

Taylor

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Taylor, I'm 14, Unit453 referred me here. Like him and I am sure most of you, I have an unexplainable to my friends feeling for diesel trucks. I love the sound of it when the engine starts crankin' sounds like a jet engine taking off powering up. One reason I joined was because I'd like to learn more about diesel trucks and I'm big also into trucks, military, history and police stuff.

cool, welcome. alot to learn and i hope your a chevy guy. not much else to discuss:D. j/k enjoy. feel free to ask any questions you want.

Ehh, I like Ford and Chevy. I like the 06 - 08 Ford designs better out of all. But, that's just me. Also, I'm a member of the NRA..

With the exception of liking Fords, you sound like a young man with his head on almost straight......:D

J/K, giving you a hard time, Welcome and be carefull, it get's expensive.

Welcome to DTR....I know you must be a good kid if Nick referred you here, by the time you get out driving a diesel you should be a pro

Haha, thanks guys. Anyone want to try and help me convince my dad to have his next vehicle be a diesel truck?

What Sarge said!
There's a lot to learn here and much fun to be had, enjoy.
Sorry about your thoughts on Fords.................might change your mind if you bought one and seen what the real deal is :D

hey taylor, i see you avoided taylor13 here...haha. im sooper on O.com. Diesel is the wasy to go man! welcome to this wonderful world! theres a truck pull in Big Cypress today, bring your dad, and after watching that i think he'll be set on a diesel! tell him about the 20+ MPG most guys are seeing in these monsters also!

I wish I could go.... it's a little late.. people gotta tell me ahead of time!

Back