• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Friend needs LMM info

Pepperidge

Member Advocate
Reaction score
a friends son just got an LMM and is looking to mod it some...

I recommended a DPF delete kit...but know it will throw codes...and a transgo jr.

but which tuner?

I don't know his kid and if he would be capable of dealing with EFI live...

What plugnplay tuners or loader would be a good start for him?

and which ones would block the codes from the DPF removal?

go with the edge race evolution....I have one on mine and I love it....deletes dpf codes...give you all the gauges you need...I went cheap and went with the standard race evolution...if i had it to do over i would spend the money and get the CTS race evo....also I went with chad at alligator for my mbrp 4" turbo back exhaust....best bang for the buck...ive got 99,750 miles on my lmm so lemme know if he has any other questions...

CTS Race seems to be a popular choice for a DPF, Quadzilla is the cheapest when it comes to just wanting to program for the delete.

wow...quadzilla is still around?

hadn't heard much about/from them lately...

do you guys think the trango jr is necessary? or are the 6 speeds holding up pretty good without it?

wow...quadzilla is still around?

hadn't heard much about/from them lately...

do you guys think the trango jr is necessary? or are the 6 speeds holding up pretty good without it?

Their tuners are very popular within the LMM DPF Delete. Not bad tuning either. It's just a cheap option if you're short on money but want to have fun :D

The six speed holds the power pretty well. If he's gonna put more power to it I would say it would not hurt to beef it up some.....

I have a transgo in mine....and at just about 100k miles I think my tranny is not long fir this world...although it has seen quite a few miles of heavy towing...and I am not known to be the easiest on the go pedel

Back